Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Teh Best Christmas Eve Ever

Hello!

I wanted to share with everyone the cover art for "The Best Christmas Eve Ever". I was so excited to see it finished! It's very sexy and fun and does a good job of presenting the "mood" of the story. We are finishing everything up and it will be available very soon on erotique. This could be a nice little "stocking stuffer" for friends, family and anyone else you might want to send a fun little "hint" to. I hope you have as much fun reading it as I did writing it!

Here is the the "teaser" on the back cover.....

When Kristina accepted an invitation from her best friend Andrea to attend a “Tickle My Heart” party on Christmas Eve…she had no idea what she was in for. Never in her wildest dreams had she ever expected to see one of Santa’s helpers wrapped up in such a gorgeous package of a man. Christmas Eve would never be the same!

Here's to a VERY Happy Holiday!
Lanna St. Claire

No comments: