Saturday, January 24, 2009

Invitation

I would like to send a personal invitation to all of the authors of Erotique. I have a personal blog site where I post weekly messages and make announcements of upcoming stories being published with Erotique. My good friend Belle (who also has her stories published there) and I have begun making announcements for each other on our blogs of upcoming stories. I would love to extend the same opportunity to other authors with this group and exchange information and links to new stories. We could list each others information, links and such and help with cross promotion.

If anyone is interested please let me know. If you would like to send me an email you can do so at lannastclaire@amorous.com. You can also visit my blog site at lannasamorousmusings.blogspot.com.

I look forward to hearing from people!

No comments: