Saturday, February 14, 2009

Talk About Kissing!

by Anabel Blue

"Kissing power is stronger than will power." So said Abigail Van Buren, "Dear Abby" to most. OMG, does that mean if I kiss my hubby every time I crave a chocolate bar, I'll lose weight??

"I have found men who didn't know how to kiss. I've always found time to teach them." Did Mae West have it right, or not? And doesn't that just epitomize the sassy bombshell who exuded sexual tension at every curvy move?

"Her lips on his could tell him better than all her stumbling words." Ah, Margaret Mitchell. She may have been a tiny, prim looking little lady, but she knew how to steam up a car window!

"A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." Amen to Ingrid Bergman, who clearly knew the difference.

Go forth and create kisses to quote about! Happy Valentine's Day!


Anabel Blue is the author of POWER PLAY from Erotique Press. Visit Anabel at her website!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So well done Anabel - I do think these ladies are the romance we look for. My Sis does a great impression of Mae West - and her poem about not doing it for a quarter no more - Shoe Shine Mister. But, she has the flare, the flavor of the woman Mae West was.
Great post!
Cricket
http://www.cricket-sawyer.com